WHAT ARE SILICONE-EDGE-GRAPHICS (SEG)?
Silicone-Edge-Graphic Systems also known as SEG is a beautiful and simple way to display tension fabric graphics. Utilizing high-resolution, large-format, dye-sublimation graphic prints, a silicone strip is sewn directly to the edge of the fabric. This silicone edge is then inserted into a groove inside an aluminum extrusion framing system. This method allows for easy installation and allows the graphic to be held taught and secure. With the corners and edges neatly tucked within the frame, this system provides a clean, modern look where the focus is on the edge-to-edge graphic while concealing the frame's hardware and wiring within light boxes.
Benefits of SEG systems:
- Perfect solution in areas in need of a durable product that can easily be changed out for the season.
- Graphics can be folded to save on shipping.
- Graphics can easily be installed by anyone.
- Graphics are vibrant without being displayed behind glass eliminating glare. This is a perfect choice for media walls and areas being photographed or filmed.
- Frames are light weight, portable, modular, easy to assemble and breakdown.
- Frames are available single-sided, double-sided and in back-lit options.
- Frames can by wall-mounted, freestanding, or suspended.
- Framing systems are all custom built